The Bermuda Chess team of Clevert Bacchas, James Dill, Gary Cooper, Michael Radford and Jamel Warren continued taking part in the International Chess Festival “İstanbul Open 2012″ which is being held in İstanbul, Turkey.
Bermuda went down 2 ½ – 1 ½ to Kuwait overall. Bermuda’s Clevert Bacchas defeated Bader Al Hajiri 1 – 0 to give Bermuda the lead, then Khaled Hashem level the scores at 1 – 1 when he defeated James Dill 1 – 0. Gary Cooper then finished ½ – ½ with Nasser Al Maqseed, and Michael Radford went down 1 – 0 to Bader Nasser.
- Chess: Bermuda Conclude Competition In Turkey
- Chess: Bermuda Lose To Malta In Istanbul
- Chess: Bermuda Record First Win In Turkey
- Chess: Bermuda Team Lose To Norway In Istanbul
- Bermuda Chess Players Head To Istanbul, Turkey