Making the announcement was Deputy Mayor and Alderman, Donal Smith, who stated, “Elder Kevin Santucci is available to provide spiritual counsel to anyone in need at the City of Hamilton; staff, management and board members.
“This service can be used at the individual’s discretion and is not mandatory.”
Mr. Smith added, “Elder Santucci is a bible instructor for the East End Seventh Day Adventist Churches and Presiding Chaplain for the Department of Corrections East End.
“The Board feels it is important to have a spiritual advisor, should the need for guidance and support arise. We look forward to working with Elder Santucci.”
Update 9.55am: We asked the City whether this was a paid or voluntary position, and they said it was voluntary.
- City Of Hamilton To Introduce Walkway Of Fame
- Bahá’ís Of Bermuda Attend Israel Convention
- Hamilton Flagpole To Be Removed, Replaced
- Investigation Launched: Corporation Of Hamilton
- Archbishop Nicola Girasoli To Visit Bermuda
- AME Church To Host Annual Conference