The City of Hamilton today [Sept 9] reminded motorists and pedestrians to use caution in areas where road works are taking place.
A spokesperson said: “Burnaby Hill is closed to traffic at the junction with Reid Street. Additionally, road works continue outside of Butterfield Bank on Reid Street. Traffic is reduced to one lane. Motorists are asked to be particularly vigilant in this area and to obey traffic signs.
“Wesley Street, between Victoria and Church Streets, will be closed to traffic on September 4 and 5 while paving takes place. Additionally, road improvements and the installation of new traffic lights are in progress at the Court and Dundonald Streets intersection.
“The City of Hamilton apologizes for any inconvenience these road works may cause.”
- 37-Year-Old U.K. Visitor Dies In Crash
- Traffic Restrictions For Harbour Nights
- City Of Hamilton Issue Traffic Advisory
- Hamilton Intersection To Close For Three Days
- Temporary Traffic Lights In Hamilton Parish
- City Of Hamilton Parking, Traffic Advisory