CultureFest “Unity in the Community” — a two day celebration of all the diverse cultures in Bermuda — will take place on Saturday, September 29th & Sunday, September 30th in the Royal Naval Dockyard from 12 noon – 9pm each day.
Each day residents and visitors can enjoy a wide variety of entertainment, including live bands, vocalists, string instruments, marching bands, majorettes, riding clubs, steel pan, dancers, drummers and much more.
The full 2-day schedule is below [PDF here]:
- Videos: CultureFest “Unity In The Community”
- Talbot Brothers’ Nuclear ‘Apocalypso’
- Chewstick Promises A Halloween Thriller
- Arts Centre Project Launches Survey
- Videos: Portugal Day Singers & Dancers
- Minister: “Proud To Be Bermudian” Campaign