The Bermuda National Library is planning to digitise its collection of “Fame” magazine. Unfortunately, a few issues of the magazine are missing from the collection currently housed at the Bermuda National Library and the library is appealing to the public for their assistance.
Anyone who is able to provide any of missing Fame issues listed below, should contact Ellen Jane Hollis via email: email@example.com or by telephone: 296-1297.
- 1962: February, March and October
- 1963: November
- 1964: January, February, July, October and November
- 1965: June, August, September and October
- 1966: January, February, September and October
- 1976 January/February
A spokesperson said: “The Bermuda National Library advises that loaned copies of Fame will be scanned, without removing the staples, and then returned to their owners upon completion of the scanning. The scanned images will be made available to the public. The Bermuda National Library thanks the public for whatever assistance they can provide with this project.”
- Coming Soon: Expose on Governor’s Assassination
- Crime & Punishment In Early Bermuda
- History: Gangs Back In The Day
- Prisoner Transfer: Bermuda Has Done it Before
- “Bring the Death Penalty Back” – We Can’t…
- Pilot Darrell: ‘Ability And Steadfastness’