Logic Communications Customer Support team identified a phishing attack on some of its email customers today [Sept 9]. A bogus email was sent to customers offering them an opportunity to upgrade for free by clicking a link in the email and providing their email addresses and passwords.
“Logic Communications does not solicit customer’s personal security details such as email addresses or passwords via email,” said Diana Winfield, VP Head of Marketing & Customer Operations.
“Customers seeing this type of email are asked to discard them immediately and to refrain from clicking on the links. If you have clicked on the link we ask you to call our customer support line on 292 4357. We are open from 8 am until 8 pm evenings.”
- Digicel ‘Three for Free’ Promotion Launches
- TBi Now Offering Residential Internet Service
- Logic Opens New Customer Care Centre
- New iPad Available In Bermuda
- LinkBermuda’s Network Aiming For 100MB
- Commission Discuss Internet Service Complaints