Bermudian footballer Nahki Wells is a “major doubt” for Saturday’s trip to Accrington Stanley due to a hip problem, the Bradford City website reports.
When asked about any injury issues currently within his squad, Bradford boss Phil Parkinson said: “With Nahki, we have a problem with his hip. He is most probably going to have a scan on that (the hip) next week.
“I must admit that I have my concerns about it. He has training recently on it and looked ok, so it isn’t completely stopping him. But there is clearly a problem there though, and we need to find out what it is.”
- Video: Nahki Wells Latest Goal
- Bradford On Wells: Incredible Athleticism
- Video: Nahki Wells Scores Two Goals
- Video: Wells Scores Game Winner In U.K.
- Nahki Wells & Bradford Off To Wembley
- Wells Scores Twice, Bradford Wembley Bound