Bradford City booked their place in the Capital One Cup Fourth Round with a sensational come-from-behind victory that saw Bermuda’s Nahki Wells fire in two goals with only 8 minutes left in the game to force extra-time.
The 22-year-old striker was recently sidelined with a hip injury and came off the bench in the 61st minute with Bradford trailing 2-0. He scored his first goal in the 83rd minute and his second goal in the very last minute of regulation time.
During extra-time, Stephen Darby scored the third goal for Bradford giving them the 3-2 victory over Burton Albion. Over 4,000 fans attended the match, which took place today [Sept 25] at the Coral Windows Stadium in West Yorkshire, England.
Update: The tweet below was sent to us from a Bradford fan in the UK:
— Craig McGrath (@craigymac83) September 26, 2012
Update #2: The videos of both goals have surfaced, you can watch them here.
- Video: Nahki Wells Latest Goal
- Video: Nahki Wells Scores Two Goals
- Bradford On Wells: Incredible Athleticism
- Video: Wells Scores Game Winner In U.K.
- Nahki Wells & Bradford Off To Wembley
- Wells Scores Twice, Bradford Wembley Bound
Articles that link to this one:
- Videos: Nahki Wells Scores Twice For Bradford | Bernews.com | September 26, 2012