Some phone customers were hit by a temporary outage today [Sept 11] which affected calls from Digicel customers to BTC landlines and vice versa.
A statement from Digicel said: “For the second time in less than a week, BTC has experienced an outage that affected Digicel Bermuda customers. All calls from Digicel customers to BTC landlines and vice versa were temporarily affected by this second service outage at BTC. The service outage also affected some Digicel cell towers that rely on BTC data links.
“Digicel made contact with BTC to ensure the problem was tackled quickly. The issue has since been resolved. Digicel wishes to apologise to all customers affected by the BTC service outage for the inconvenience.”
- A.F. Smith, Digicel Partner On iPhones, iPads
- Digicel’s Integrated Communications Technology
- Digicel Group Purchases Haiti’s Voila
- CellOne & Digicel On Long Distance
- Digicel Responds To Cole Simons’ Comments
- Digicel Network Issues Resolved