Premier Paula Cox served as Co Chair of the C3 Summit held on September 13/14 in New York City, with former U.S. President Bill Clinton serving the keynote speaker.
At the conference, Premier Cox made introductory remarks to President Bill Clinton’s keynote speech and also facilitated a panel discussion with the Minister of Business Development and Tourism Wayne Furbert, Chairman of the Bermuda Monetary Authority Jeremy Cox, and Belaid Jheengoor, Director, Asset Management, PricewaterhouseCoopers.
The panel discussion presented highlights of a recent study conducted by PriceWaterhouse into the challenges and rewards of Bermuda’s Mid East business outreach.
- Photos courtesy of ABN Newswire
- Premier, Clinton Speeches To Be Webcast
- Photos: Premier Paula Cox’s Swearing In
- Premier To Host Town Hall Meeting
- Premier’s Address: Crime, Economy & More
- Premier Cox To Speak At Global Women’s Forum
- Premier Tables Bill To Increase Good Governance
Articles that link to this one:
- Video: Premier Cox’s Speech In New York | Bernews.com | September 17, 2012