[Updated] Thaddeus Murdoch captured the photo below of a water spout forming in the Warwick area at approximately 7.20am this morning [Sept 18], with the Rockaway Ferry seen in the foreground. The water spout did not reach the ground or water, as it dissipated about five minutes later.
Update: This photo posted by Gerri Crockwell-Sequeros shows a waterspout touching down at 7:30am this morning off Devonshire Bay.
- NOAA Predicts Active 2013 Hurricane Season
- Scientists Predict Active 2013 Hurricane Season
- Gale Warning, Thunderstorm Advisory Issued
- Bermuda Factors In Maine Tsunami Planning
- Weather Service: Hurricane Sandy Now A Threat
- Lightning Damages Bermuda Maritime Centre