Bermuda National Limited announced today [Oct 1] that the restructuring of Bermuda Commercial Bank Limited [BCB] has been completed.
BCB’s Shares were cancelled for trading on the Bermuda Stock Exchange and the BNL Shares were admitted to and commenced dealings on the BSX.
The BNL Shares trade on the BSX under the ticker code BNL.BH. Defined terms in this announcement have the same meaning as in BCB’s Circular to Shareholders dated 31 August 2012.
- BCB’s ‘Increasing Financial Strength’
- Moody’s Downgrades Bank Of Butterfield
- Butterfield Bank Share Repurchases
- Bank Of Butterfield Share Repurchases
- HSBC Executive Recruited By Barclays
- BCB Bank Approves Proposed Restructuring