In this morning’s [Oct 2] Plea Court session Aaron Crockwell, 29, and Chanel Smith, 24, were together charged with stealing a 14 carat gold chain from another person and dishonestly obtaining $1,350 from James Barton at Gold Standard Bermuda.
The pair were alleged to have taken the 14k gold chain and to have obtained the money in June 2012. Both pleaded not guilty. Their trial was set for 14th January 2013. Each person was granted bail of $5,000 with each person being required to provide a surety in a like amount. At this stage, neither person was represented by legal counsel.
- Defendants In Court For Monthly Arraignments
- Conditional Discharge For Marijuana Possession
- Woman Receives Suspended Sentence
- Police Investigate Court ‘Disturbance’
- Charged: Cannabis By Nursery School
- Social Inquiry Report For Trespasser