Shortly before 6.00pm today [Oct 1] emergency service personnel responded to a two vehicle collision on Harbour Road near the junction with Valley Road.
It appears the two vehicles were travelling on Harbour Road when the collision occurred with both vehicles ending up in the east bound lane. Traffic was restricted to one lane flow as emergency services tended the scene.
Fire Service personnel tended to the injured female driver of the car until an ambulance arrived and transported the female to King Edward Memorial Hospital for treatment. The extent of the driver’s injuries are unknown and no one else was injured in the collision. We will update with details as they become available.
- Fire Victim Named as Gordon Howard
- Man Dies In Warwick House Fire
- Bradford To Wear “56″ To Honour Fire Victims
- Accident Causes Traffic Delays On Palmetto Rd
- Photos: Housefire On St Monica’s Road
- Photos: Car & Minibus Collision