[Updated] Due to the current inclement weather being experienced due to Hurricane Sandy all ferry services on Green, Blue and Orange Routes have been suspended. The Transport Ministry also noted that the Pink Route may have some interruptions.
The Bermuda Weather Service has said that strong winds with gale force gusts will continue today [Oct 29].
Update 12.30pm: The Sea Express Ferry Service has advised that the Blue & Green Routes will resume as of 1:30pm today while the Orange Route will remain suspended for the duration of the day. The Pink Route is operating to schedule.
- Flight & Ferry Cancellations
- Weather: Pink Ferry Routes Suspended
- Winds Force East End Ferry Service Suspension
- Tropical Storm Watch Is Issued For Bermuda
- Ferry Out Of Service, Forces Cancellations
- Mechanical Issues Force Ferry Suspension