The Department of Health said the Flu Express — which had been organized to take place at various locations around the island from October 20th to 27th — has been postponed.
The Department said this is due to a shipping delay which has affected the arrival of the influenza [flu] vaccine in Bermuda.
A spokesperson said: “The Department of Health wishes to apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay and assures the public that once the shipment has arrived and the new dates for the Flu Express have been established they will be informed immediately.”
- Bermuda Hosts Health Financing Conferences
- Proposal for Healthcare for All Residents
- Revised National Health Plan Released
- National Health Plan Consultation Paper
- Bermuda Health Council’s Actuarial Study
- Tonight’s Health Plan Meeting Postponed