Fozeia Rana-Fahy has become a Senior Associate of MJM with effect from 1 November 2012. Ms Rana-Fahy has a growing corporate/commercial litigation practice, including complex trust and private client litigation, employment, and mediation.
Andrew Martin said on behalf of MJM: “Fozeia is a great asset to the firm. She has worked hard to help to expand the practice overall, serves the interest of clients tirelessly, and to great effect. Fozeia has earned her appointment as Senior Associate. She has a very bright future ahead of her.”
- BAS Appoints Skinner As Group Project Manager
- GP Investments Buys Stake In APEN Ltd.
- BMA Announce Management Team Realignment
- Summer Employment Programme Is Underway
- Trott & Duncan Appoints McKervey
- Appleby Appoints Martin Ouwehand