Friends of Hospice will be holding their annual Walk to Remember on Sunday [Oct 28] to honour those that we have loved and lost.
A spokesperson saidL “There will be an opportunity to fill out a memory card about your loved one so feel free to bring a photo along to include on our memory wall as well.”
Funds raised will directly benefit Agape House, Bermuda’s only inpatient hospice facility. Registration begins at 8:30am and the walk begins at 9:00am. The pledge sheet can be found here.
The walk route starts at Botanical Gardens Visitor’s Centre, down Berry Hill Road, up Trimingham Hill to Tee Street, back along Berry Hill Road to finish with refreshments and prizes at Agape House.
- Mirrors Volunteers At Windreach
- Southampton Rangers “On A Mission”
- Families Invited To Volunteer Together
- WindReach Walk And Roll Fundraiser
- Holiday Volunteers: ‘It’s An Honour’
- Upcoming: “YES” Community Day