The National Museum of Bermuda and Dolphin Quest are sponsoring a Dolphin Fundraiser Show on Sunday October 14, 2012, at 2pm. All proceeds from the event will support WindReach Bermuda’s adaptive sports programme.
The event runs from 12pm to 4pm, and special guest Bermudian Paralympian Jessica Lewis will be at the event from 12pm to 2pm. Event admission is $10 for adults and $5 for children, and there will also be a bale sale. For more information about the event, please call 234-4464.
- Upcoming: Christmas Carols With The Dolphins
- Christmas Carols With The Dolphins
- Choy Aming Video: Playing with Dolphins
- Dolphin Trainer Swim Test Workshop
- Video: Dolphins Escort Yacht Leaving Bermuda
- Bermuda-born Dolphin Dies After Accident