A 57-year-old Pembroke man is in stable condition in the ICU after being injured on Friday [Sept 28] after falling out of a tree while was attempting to collect avocado pears.
A police spokesperson said: “Around 6:15pm on Friday, September 28th police responded to a report of a man being injured falling out of a tree.
“It appears that the victim, a 57 year old Pembroke man, was attempting to collect avocado pears out of an avocado tree in the Angle Street, Pembroke area when he fell to the ground.
“The Pembroke man was taken to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital via ambulance for treatment and at last check was recovering in the Intensive Care Unit in stable condition.”
- Trust Property Garden Opening In Warwick
- Pembroke Park Nature Reserve Update
- Lecture On Conservation Of Endangered Plants
- Endangered Fern Found In Marsh
- London: “A Bermuda Honeymoon Garden”
- Cereus Flowers: Once A Year Bloom