Around 6pm on Monday, October 29th police and first responders attended a collision on South Road in Paget near the junction with Garden Lane involving a car and a motorcycle.
The motorcycle rider, a 47 year old St. George’s man, sustained a leg injury and was conveyed to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital via ambulance for treatment. Both vehicles were damaged as a result of the collision, the motorcycle extensively. There were no other injuries reported. Police said inquiries into this collision are ongoing.
- Fire Victim Named as Gordon Howard
- Man Dies In Warwick House Fire
- Bradford To Wear “56″ To Honour Fire Victims
- Accident Causes Traffic Delays On Palmetto Rd
- Photos: Housefire On St Monica’s Road
- Photos: Car & Minibus Collision