Bermuda Powerboat Association Racing returned to Ferry Reach on Sunday [Sept 30] for the second to last race of the 2012 season, with riders and co-pilots experiencing some choppy waters off the North Shore.
This Memorial Marathon saw boats from multiple classes racing for 45 minutes starting from Ferry Reach through the pylons, up North Shore before circling two marker buoys and returning to the Ferry Reach start point. The last powerboat race scheduled for the 2012 season is to be held this coming Sunday [Oct 7] with racing taking place off Spanish Point.
Click to enlarge photos:
- Photos: Jet Ski Races At Ferry Reach
- Photos: 2010 Around the Island Boat Race
- Photos/Results: Powerboat Racing
- Results, Photos & Video: Power Boat Races
- Photos: 2010 Powerboat Marathon Race
- Photos: Powerboat Racing At Ferry Reach