The Silversea Silver Whisper cruise ship arrived in St. George’s Wednesday [Oct 24] on a visit that will see the ship docked in the town until 4.00pm this afternoon.
The ship is expected to have over 600 passengers and crew on board the 610 foot-long vessel. The cruise line’s website describes the ships itinerary for the year saying “In 2012 Silver Whisper visits Brazil then explores South Africa and the fantastic Indian Ocean landscapes – east to the marvels of the South China Sea, west to the storied Arabian Sea and Egypt.
“Spring and summer reveal Europe at its best before arriving in Canada for autumn’s vibrant fall foliage. Silver Whisper’s globetrotting pace slows with soothing Caribbean sailings through year’s end.”
- Advisory For Norwegian Breakaway Arrival
- “Norwegian Breakaway” Captain Announced
- “Hamburg” Cruise Ship Arrives In Hamilton
- Breakaway Expands Bermuda Shore Excursions
- ‘Quest For Adventure’ Ship Docks In Hamilton
- German Cruise Ship AIDALuna To Visit