The Bermuda Department of Tourism released four new videos online a few days ago, each featuring a different focus: Sports, General & Culture, Consumer & Leisure and Business & Meetings.
The videos follow after the recent unveiling of the new branding campaign designed to spread the message that the island is as all that, plus “So Much More.” The $4.8 million, multi-media campaign was developed by BDOT in conjunction with its new North American advertising agency Fuseideas.
General & Culture:
Consumer & Leisure:
Business & Meetings:
- Tourism Ads Being Shown On Local TV For April
- Videos: New BDOT Marketing Campaign Ads
- BDOT: Campaign Has “Tremendous Reach”
- NY Times Spotlights Bermuda’s New Branding
- Photos: BDOT New Branding Launch Event
- Photos: New Bermuda Tourism Marketing Ads