Around 7:30pm on Sunday [Nov 25] police and first responders attended collision at the junction of Middle Road and Tee Street in Devonshire involving a car and an auxiliary cycle.
“It appears that the car was being driven along Middle Road and the auxiliary cycle was being ridden along Tee Street when the vehicles collided at the junction,” a police spokesperson said.
“The auxiliary cycle rider, a 17 year old St. George’s woman, was injured and conveyed to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital via ambulance for treatment. Both vehicles were damaged as a result of the collision. There were no other injuries reported. Inquiries into this collision are ongoing.”
- Two Teenagers Injured In Motorcycle Accident
- 17-Year-Old In ICU After Traffic Collision
- Teen Arrested After Police Chase/Crash
- 17-Yr-Old in ICU Following Bike Accident
- 17-Year-Old In ICU After Car/Motorcycle Accident
- 16-Yr-Old In ICU After Three Motorcycle Collision