Christopher Bell-Rhoda, 22, appeared in Magistrates Court this past Friday facing a variety of charges. He pleaded guilty to a charge of unlawfully damaging a door which the Court heard was during a dispute with his girlfriend. For this he was fined $300 and required to make $300 restitution. The restitution had to be paid that day, but he was given a month to pay the fine.
- Admitted Stalker Remanded In Custody
- Alleged Jewelry Thief Remanded
- Saucepan Attack: Suspended Sentence
- Guilty Plea: Threatening Behaviour
- Woman Pleads Guilty To Assault
- Suspended Sentence Substituted For Probation