A 23-year-old man was believed to be the driver of car that crashed and overturned was subsequently arrested on suspicion of impaired driving.
A police spokesperson said: “Around 1:40am on Monday, November 12th police officers responded to a report of a single vehicle damage only collision on St. John’s Road in Pembroke near the junction with Moores Lane.
“It appears that a car was being driven along St. John’s Road when the collision occurred, causing the vehicle to overturn. The car was found extensively damaged and unoccupied at the scene.
“A 23 year old Pembroke man believed to be the driver at the time was subsequently located and arrested on suspicion of impaired driving. Inquiries are ongoing and any witnesses should contact PC Keishalyn Brooks on 295-0011.”
- Car Overturns, Woman Arrested For DUI
- Man Arrested For DUI After Truck Overturns
- Driver Arrested For DUI After Van Flips On Side
- Photos: Van Crashed Over Bank
- Taxi Crashes, Overturns, Lands Close To Water
- Slideshow: Vehicle Lands On Side After Collision