“Around 2:15am on Sunday, November 4th police officers on mobile patrol along Front Street in the City of Hamilton observed a car being driven through the area in an erratic manner,” a police statement said.
“The driver, a 29 year old Pembroke man, was caused to stop as a result and appeared to be intoxicated. He was then arrested on suspicion of impaired driving and detained. A court appearance is anticipated in due course.”
- Bermuda Woman Fined For DUI In Canada
- Motorcyclist Arrested For DUI After Crash
- Weekend Arrests: 26 For Warrants & DUI
- Weekend Arrests: 20 For Warrants & DUI
- Three People Arrested: Suspicion Of DUI
- Weekend Arrests: 10 For Warrants & DUI