Yesterday [Nov 8] Minister Patrice Minors was on hand to assist in celebrating the expansion of Audio Visual’s new space in the City of Hamilton. Friends, family, staff and the public were also in attendance, and the Minister praised the Audio Visual family for their 15 years of business.
With two locations — one in the Hamilton and the other in Somerset — the Minister commended the management for expanding their business in tough economic times. The Minister participated in the ceremonial cutting of the ribbon, and refreshments were on hand for all to enjoy.
- Pillar Capital Names Stephen Velotti As CEO
- KPMG Forum On Implications Of US Legislation
- BAS Appoints Skinner As Group Project Manager
- Bermuda Captive Conference Adds Session
- Banker Larry Slaughter Joins Lazard Ltd.
- Pillar Capital Holdings Appoints Jeff Franklin