In a filing with the Bermuda Stock Exchange, the Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited announced that during the month of October 2012 the Bank bought for Treasury 909,216 common shares at an average cost of 1.230 per share. The Bank also repurchased and cancelled 147 NTB 8% Preferred shares at an average cost of 1231.606 per share.
- Bank’s Executive Chairman Designate
- Fitch Affirms Butterfield Bank’s Ratings
- Smatt Appointed Senior VP, Corporate Banking
- Butterfield Bank Reports Second Quarter Profit
- Butterfield Announces Bahamas Appointments
- Butterfield Bank Share Repurchases