The City of Hamilton’s City Market will be starting up again on Saturday [Nov 17] at 8:00am. The market which runs on every Saturday from November – June takes place on an open lot located on Washington Street near Mount Saint Agnes.
The City Market is Bermuda’s one and only farmers market and is open from 8:00am until noon. In case of inclement weather, the market moves to the 3rd Floor of Bulls Head Car Park as the rain venue.
Items available can include fresh grown vegetables, local flowers and plants, fresh honey, jams and jellies, fresh baked goods, home made goods and more.
- Harbour Nights To Celebrate July 4th
- Videos: Harbour Nights Charity CD Launch
- Video: Miss Teen Contestants At Harbour Nights
- Upcoming: People’s Market at Cedarbridge
- Wednesday Traffic Restrictions: Harbour Nights
- Harbour Nights Cancelled Due To Weather