David DeSilva appeared in Supreme Court this morning [Nov 21] where he was scheduled to be sentenced after pleading guilty to manslaughter in the death of Denise Evans-Wilkinson, however his sentencing was postponed to Monday
In April 2011 the body of Ms Evans-Wilkinson was found floating in the waters off the Mill Point Road area in Pembroke.
- David DeSilva Sentenced To 14 Years In Prison
- Obstruction: Convicted Child Killer In Court
- Murder: Myers To Be Sentenced On June 22
- Yankee Rawlins Murder Trial Underway
- Two Men Deny Murder Of Randy Robinson
- Two Suspects Deny Murder Charges