According to a post made on the social network this afternoon [Nov 29], the One Bermuda Alliance will be donating $3,000 to the Salvation Army once it reaches 3,000 fans on their OBA Facebook page, which has 2,227 fans as of this writing. Both parties have been actively using social media during this election season, with the PLP also maintaining a regular Facebook presence, while both the OBA and PLP also use Twitter and post videos to their own Youtube channels.
- Facebook Page Presently Unavailable
- Facebook Page Launched For Carpooling
- Police Urge Caution: Texts, Social Media
- Dalisa Johnston Wins “Miss Internet Sensation”
- Escaped Suspect Makes News Worldwide
- New Feature: Facebook “Like” Button On Site