A number of football games took place across the island on Sunday [Nov 18] with St. David’s, Devonshire Colts, Young Men Social Club, Somerset Trojans, Robin Hood and North Village Rams walking away with victories.
First Division: Hamilton Parish 1 – St. David’s 3
- At the Wellington Oval, league leaders St. David’s bounced back from their first league defeat of the season by defeating Hamilton Parish 3 – 1. St. David’s got goals from Dominic Lambert, Aaron Crockwell and Tre Govia, while Donovan Thompson headed a goal for Hamilton Parish.
First Division: Somerset Eagles 0 – Devonshire Colts 2
- After a scoreless first half at the White Hill Field, Keimo Gardener gave the visiting Devonshire Colts the lead, Kiuno Cann doubled the lead as the Devonshire Colts defeated the Somerset Eagles 2 – 0.
First Division: Young Men Social Club 2 – Boulevard Blazers 1
- Young Men Social Club defeated Boulevard Blazers 2 -1 in this First Division match
Premier Division: PHC Zebras 0 – Somerset Trojans 2
- At the Southampton Oval, Sean Brangman gave the visiting Somerset Trojans the 1 – 0 lead over the PHC Zebras in the 33rd minute, Dion Stovall doubled the lead in the 65th minute for the 2 – 0 win.
Premier Division: St. George’s Colts 0 – Robin Hood 2
- At the Wellington Oval, Antwan Russell gave visiting Robin Hood the lead in the 12th minute in their match against the St. George’s Colts. Russell doubled the lead in the 39th minute as the visitors came away with a 2 – 0 win.
Premier Division: North Village Rams 3 – Dandy Town Hornets 1
- At the Bernard Park, the North Village Rams got two goals from Keishen Bean and a single strike from Clay Darrell as they defeated the visiting defending champions Dandy Town Hornets. Daeshun Butterfield scored the lone goal for the visitors.