The Parliamentary Registrar Randy Scott advised that Nomination Day for candidates for the General Election is this Thursday [Nov 29] between 11am and 1pm only.
Persons wishing to be candidates in the General Election must present completed nomination forms in duplicate together with a receipt confirming proof of payment to the Accountant General for $250.00. Ballot paper photographs will be taken onsite once candidates have completed the nomination process.
In accordance with the amendments made to the Parliamentary Election Act 1978, Nomination Day for all constituencies will be held at the Seventh Day Adventist Church Hall, King Street, Hamilton. Nomination papers and candidate guidelines are available from the Parliamentary Registry Office.
- Sylvan Richards Calls For Drug Testing
- Photos: Candidates Arrive For Nomination Day
- Changes to Electoral Boundaries
- Dennis Tucker Elected As Alderman
- Constituency #12 Nomination Day
- Parliamentary Registrar Notice: Advance Polling