A police spokesperson said: “Members of the public are invited to join with the late police officer’s colleagues in remembering his life and service to Bermuda.
“Dignitaries are also expected to be in attendance and as a result minimal traffic interruptions in the area are anticipated prior to and following the memorial service.”
PC Francis died in his native Dominica after suffering a protracted illness. He was 41, and he is survived by his mother and three children. PC Francis joined the BPS in 2007, having served for 15 years in the Dominica Police Force.
- Police Deploy Taser For The First Time
- Commissioner of Police Denies Taser Was Used
- Police Hold Strategic Firearms Training
- 2011: $52 Million Of Drugs Seized
- Police Release 2011 Crime Statistics
- Burch & DeSilva on 2010 Crime Statistics