Ending conscription and introducing a new Bill that will address protection against discrimination based on age and sexual orientation, were some of the highlights of this morning’s [Nov 2] Throne Speech. The formal ceremony was held on the grounds of the Cabinet Office on Front Street, and saw Governor George Fergusson deliver the Throne Speech, which outlines Government’s legislative agenda for the coming year. View all our coverage of the 2012 Throne Speech here.
Click to enlarge images:
- Photo Set #1: 2012 Convening Of Parliament
- Live Blogging: Convening Of Parliament
- Full Text & Highlights: 2012 Throne Speech
- Minister Perinchief: Throne Speech Initiatives
- Throne Speech: Pledge To End Conscription
- Minister Minors On Job Corps, Work Permits