The Bermuda Weather Service has issued a Thunderstorm Advisory valid for this morning [Nov 7].
Today’s forecast says: “A deepening low to our northwest will bring the advance of a frontal boundary, with occasional showers today and tomorrow. Moderate winds will increase strong at times through Thursday, and then slowly decrease Friday into the weekend.
“Sunny periods with a few showers, chance thunder, winds south-southwesterly moderate to strong gusts to strong, around showers. High near 24°C/75°F.”
- Thunderstorm Advisory Issued
- Weather Forecast For Sunday May 19
- Weather Forecast For Saturday May 18
- Weather Forecast For Friday May 17
- Weather Forecast For Thursday May 16
- Weather Forecast For Wednesday May 15