The Parliamentary Registrar’s Office advises that today, Monday, November 26th, 2012 is the last day for objections to the Parliamentary Register.
The Parliamentary Registrar, Mr. Randy Scott announced: “Today is the final day for objections to be made to the Voter Register. Objections can be made at the Parliamentary Registrar’s Office in the Valerie T. Scott Building, at 60 Reid Street, Hamilton.”
The final register will be published on Wednesday November 28th. Anyone not included on the revised register is not eligible to vote in the General Election on December 17. Contact the Parliamentary Registry Office at 297 -7738 or 293-8683 for more information.
- Sylvan Richards Calls For Drug Testing
- Business Bermuda Congratulates OBA
- Registrar: Election Day Requirements For Voters
- Dennis Tucker Elected As Alderman
- Constituency #12 Nomination Day
- Changes to Electoral Boundaries