A 33-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of impaired driving after crashing her car into two stationary cars in Pembroke yesterday.
A police spokesperson said: “Around 6pm on Monday, November 26th police officers attended a reported three vehicle collision on Canal Road in Pembroke near the junction with Laffan Street. It appears that two cars were stationary on Canal Road when a third car collided into the stopped vehicles.
“As a result, apparently all three cars were damaged. The driver of the third vehicle, a 33 year old Devonshire woman, was arrested on suspicion of impaired driving. There were no reported injuries. Inquiries into this collision are ongoing.”
- Woman Arrested For Assault & DUI
- Driver Arrested For DUI After Accident
- Woman Arrested For DUI After Accident
- Man Arrested For DUI After Accident
- Two Accidents, Two DUI Arrests
- Three Arrests After Accidents For DUI