Bicycle Works will be hosting their 3rd Annual Dockyard to Ferry Reach Mountain Bike Race on Sunday, January 6, 2013. The race starts at 9.30am from the Dockyard Clock Tower and is in support of the Family Centre Cycle For Change.
There will be a 9.00am ferry from Hamilton to Dockyard available for participants wearing a race number. The registration fee for the event is $20 per person and includes a back pack and a t-shirt. Registration forms and pledge sheets are available from Bicycle Works or the Fat Tire Massive website.
Video showing the race course details shown below:
Every cyclist that raises $100 or more in pledges will have their name entered into a draw for prizes. All funds raised from this event are in aid of the Family Centre. Refreshments and snacks will be provided at the race finish.
- Cycle For A Good Cause: Cycle For Change
- ‘Bermuda Century Ride’ To Benefit Charity
- Upcoming ‘Zoom Around The Sound’ Event
- Upcoming: Family Centre’s ‘Cycle For Change’
- BCB Staff Cyclists To Ride To Raise Funds
- Charity Ride For Paralympic Hopeful