Local artists and crafters exhibited their creative talents in St. George this past Sunday [Dec 2]. The ‘Art On The Town’ event served to showcase goods handmade or designed in Bermuda, with items on display including Christmas pillows, designer cards, tea towels, paintings, bath products, crochet items and more. The ‘Art in the Town’ has been taking place on the first Sunday of each month, and this weekend saw the final event of the year.
Click to enlarge photos:
- Photos: St George’s Art On The Town
- Photos: Olde Towne Market Gets Underway
- Photos: St George’s Olde Towne Market
- Photos: Olde Towne Market Second Week
- Photos: St George’s Old Towne Market
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Peppercorn Ceremony