In Magistrates Court this morning [Jan 8] a 36-year-old man — who cannot be identified for legal reasons — was charged with multiple counts of sexually assaulting two girls who were both under the age of 14.
The first set of seven charges relate to one girl under 14, and the second set of three charges alleged sexual assault and improper and unlawful behavior with another girl who was also under 14. The second set of offences were alleged to have occurred between January and December 2011.
Magistrate Archie Warner remanded the defendant in custody until Feb 2013 when he will appear for mention.
- Brangman’s Sentence Reduced By Six Months
- Brangman Appeals Sexual Assault Conviction
- Sex Offender Sentenced To Five Years In Prison
- Man Jailed For 4 Months On Indecency Charge
- Men Sentenced For Armed Burglary, Sex Assault
- Man Charged: Sex Offences Against Child