Emergency services attended the LF Wade International Airport this afternoon [Jan 2] shortly after 1.30pm to meet an arriving Delta flight.
Delta flight #656 arrived from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta at its regularly scheduled time with what we understand was a sick passenger.
The pilot alerted airport officials before landing and the fire service and an ambulance both attended the scene. The sick passenger was transferred to the awaiting ambulance and was transported to King Edward Memorial Hospital for treatment.
- Smokers Diversion ‘Very Expensive’ For Sunwing
- Recalling The Other Unruly Passenger Diversion
- Canadian Family Deny Smoking On Airline
- Unruly Passengers Heading Back To Canada
- Airline Passengers Released On Police Bail
- Unruly Passengers Cause Airplane Diversion