The Caledonian Society of Bermuda announced that the BBC (UK) has chosen to film their upcoming annual Burns Supper which is to be held on Saturday, 26th January 2013 at Rosewood Tuckers Point Hotel.
The BBC has commissioned Matchlight Ltd, an independent TV production company based in Glasgow, Scotland, to film Burns Supper events at various locations around the world, and Bermuda has been chosen as one of the venues.
The programme will be broadcast sometime in the first half of 2014 as part of the lead up to the Commonwealth Games which will be held in Glasgow in the summer of 2014.
The two person film crew arrives on 20th January, departing on the 27th and will film in and around Bermuda for background material.
- Bermuda Poet To Participate In MacNeice Tribute
- Bermudian Puppeteer’s Major London Show
- Bermuda Exile’s Reputation Restored
- Bermuda Author Celebrates Lyme Regis Ties
- Andra Simons To Appear At UK Keats Festival
- Bermuda Theatre Team Dishes Dirt on Soaps