Senior Magistrate Archie Warner this morning [Jan 22] reduced the bail conditions for Ajani Albouy-Lovell, 21, and allowed him to be freed from jail provided he signs bail for $5,000 and someone else provides a surety of $5,000. His previous bail and surety was double that amount.
Albouy-Lovell had been held in custody since 29th November 2012 after he had pleaded guilty to and been convicted of three counts of unlawful carnal knowledge of a girl under the age of fourteen.
Albouy-Lovell had returned to Court today for sentence. However, the ordered Social Inquiry Report was not yet ready, and the Magistrate set a new sentencing date of 22nd February 2013.
Magistrate Warner set the new bail conditions the same as before. Albouy-Lovell must stay away from and not interfere with any of the witnesses or the complainant.
- Man Admits Having Sex With A 14-Year-Old
- Brangman’s Sentence Reduced By Six Months
- Brangman Appeals Sexual Assault Conviction
- Sex Offender Sentenced To Five Years In Prison
- Man Jailed For 4 Months On Indecency Charge
- Men Sentenced For Armed Burglary, Sex Assault