In Magistrates Court this morning [Jan 16], Detroy Smith, 27, was charged with sending a threatening message to a female, and also charged with making a threatening gesture by allegedly sending that person a picture of a hand holding a gun.
Smith was not required to enter a plea to the first charge, but did plead not guilty to the second charge. However, the Prosecutor said that both charges will be sent and heard together in the Supreme Court.
The alleged offences were said to have been directed at his ex-girlfriend. The matter was adjourned to later this month, and after a short bail hearing, Smith was remanded into custody until that date.
- Defendants In Court For Monthly Arraignments
- Conditional Discharge For Marijuana Possession
- Woman Receives Suspended Sentence
- Police Investigate Court ‘Disturbance’
- Charged: Cannabis By Nursery School
- Social Inquiry Report For Trespasser