The Classic Bike Club Ride held on Sunday [Jan 27] attracted a wide variety of bikes, along with a 1948 model MG TC. Owned by James Hallett, the 65-year-old car is licenced as Classic Car CL-C10, and can only be driven on Bermuda roads on public holidays and Sundays.
The car was originally brought to Bermuda by an American stationed at the U.S. base on Kindley Field. In the early 1950s it was taken back to the USA, and was brought back to Bermuda in the 1990s. Mr Hallett bought it in the mid 2000s, and says after all the restoration work the car is in “like new shape”.
Click to enlarge photos:
- Photos: Cousins Sport 43 Yr Old Morris Minors
- Photos: City Of Hamilton’s Car Show
- Photo Slideshow: 2012 Car Show
- Photos & Videos: Ultimate Drivers Challenge
- Photos: Grand Auto-Moto Saloon
- Videos/Photos: Classic Bike Club Charity Ride
Articles that link to this one:
- Videos/Photos: Classic Bike Club Charity Ride | Bernews.com | January 27, 2013