Thursday January 24th is expected to be mostly cloudy with a few showers, with the hi to be near 19°C/66°F, and the low to be 14°C/57°F.
The Bermuda Weather Service’s forecast for Thursday says: “Winds westerly moderate to strong, gradually backing and increasing southwesterly strong to gale force with gusts storm force by evening, then veering northwesterly strong to gale force with gusts gale force overnight”
The sunrise will be at 7.18am and sunset will be at 5.44pm. High tide will be at 6.31am and 6.46pm, while low tide will be at 12.07am and 1.07pm.
The hourly forecast, as provided by Weather Underground, is here
- Weather Forecast For Saturday May 25
- Weather Forecast For Friday May 24
- Weather Forecast For Thursday May 23
- Weather Forecast For Wednesday May 22
- Weather Forecast For Tuesday May 21
- Weather Forecast For Monday May 20