The Commercial Softball League’s season gets underway on Monday, February 18 at 6pm when Black Magic takes on Ballers International in a D Division contest. There are 18 teams in this year’s four coed divisions, which is an increase of three, and there are an additional four women’s teams.
The league will be playing Monday through Thursday at the Michael Preece Softball Stadium with Friday nights being used for rainouts once they are required. Bermuda Water Tours has moved up to the A Division to challenge the likes of Docksiders Tuff Dogs, Bermuda Pest Control and Rosa’s Banditos. The league website may be accessed here.
- Commercial Softball League To Host AGM
- Commercial Softball League Officials Elected
- Photos: National Olympic Distance Triathlon
- Photos/Results: BBA Madison Cycle Time Trial
- Wells Scores At Wembley, Bradford Promoted!
- Netball League: Breakers, Teachers, Family Win